Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prayers para mis niños


Last night during revival Scott Daniels was talking about how God is greater. 
Greater than ALL things.
And it immediately reminded me of the wonderful stories I've been hearing about God working in my friends lives both here in the States and abroad. God as a healer, an encourager... so many wonderful ways God chooses to reveal Himself in our lives. It reminded me that God is greater than ANY situation that me or my friends face and I started thinking about my kids in Honduras. 
God is greater than any situation they may find themselves in, be it poverty, abandonment, abuse, or anything else. 
God is greater. 

When I went back to my apartment I came up with a plan. For about the next month, I will dedicate each day to pray for a specific child from el Jardin. I think about them all the time and have been praying for them, but this will be different. I will post their name on my phone as a constant reminder of that child. Their face, their smile, the precious memories I made with them this summer. And I will be in constant prayer for them throughout the day. 


Today was Day 1. 






No comments:

Post a Comment