Wednesday, April 11, 2012

¡Un Año Fantástico!

The next 13 months or so are going to be the best time of my life.

MAY - Going to Paraguay for two weeks with a really great team!

JUNE - My little sister graduates high school and I work my butt off at Disney World to pay for my car. I also embark on my exciting adventure in Honduras!

JULY - Honduras. Literally ALL of July. (Except the 31st. I'll be home then :] )

AUGUST - Home. 2-3 weeks of family time and more working at Disney before I head back to school. Once at school I will be on the leadership retreat, starting yearbook again, and moving in with Jessica, Kenzi, and Heather! (Hopefully in Old Oak) And starting my SENIOR year of college.... WHAT?! :D

SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER - Senior year! Practicum in Bilingual Kindergarten and filling in my free time with as much fun stuff as possible.

DECEMBER - HOME. :)

JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL - Student teaching in Bilingual Kindergarten :D 

MAY - I GRADUATE. I can't believe it!!! :) :) :)

This next year is going to one I will never forget. So many fun and exciting things lie ahead and I couldn't be happier!

I'm starting to think about life after graduation more and more lately. I'm SO excited about what God has in store for me next. I keep looking for new opportunities and waiting to see what clicks into the mold God has laid out. I'm looking forward to how the next few years play out! :)

Just thought I'd share my excitement with you.
Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment