Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chepyhare porâ, ha nde?

Today has been great! I am in such a wonderful mood!

This morning I had another meeting with my Paraguay team. We skyped our site leader, Mike, and got a lot of information about what we will be doing while we are in Paraguay, where we will sleep, what to wear, etc. It was great! Mike seems really cool and I can't wait to meet with him in person!

After the meeting I talked with Erinn about my trip account and gave him another payment. He told me that I had received a donation from Dr. Bowling. :)
So now I believe I only have $110 left to raise! Praise the Lord!

I have been praying a lot recently about finances, from trip accounts to car payments and even spending money for the trips... I was confident that God would provide everything I needed, but I still had some human fear left in me. Then today I received lempiras in the mail! It was like God whispered "I love you and I'm going to work everything out, just you wait and see!" I almost started crying tears of JOY! God loves me SO MUCH that He sent me Honduran money in the mail to tell me everything would be alright. How cool is that?!

Needless to say I've been so encouraged today and I can't wait to see how God is going to work in my life this summer. It's going to be quite a ride!


:]

(In case you were wondering, that means "I'm having a good night, and you?" in Guaraní, another language spoken in Paraguay)

No comments:

Post a Comment