Sunday, May 6, 2012

Honduras Love

About 12 or so of my lovely friends are heading to Santa Barbara tomorrow morning!! :D


Click on the names below to read a few of their blogs to keep you updated on the work they will be doing in Honduras while I'm in Paraguay. I can't wait to hear all about it when I return, and then I will join them in June! :)


Marcie - 2nd time to Honduras
She will be in Honduras for the first 6 week trip.
Bekka - 1st time to Honduras
She will be in Honduras for the full 12 week program!
Anna - 1st time to Honduras
She will be in Honduras for the first 6 week trip.
Drew - 3rd time to Honduras
He will be in Paraguay with me and then will fly straight to Honduras for 4 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Caddy...it's good to get to know you via Daisy Lancaster. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Our family visited Bogota, Colombia, and Patagonian region of Argentina, and loved it! I was also a short term missionary in the jungle of Papua New Guinea.
    Blessings on your trip!

    MakingTheWriteConnections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for reading! The Paraguay trip was amazing, God is so good! I can definitely see more mission work in my future ;)

    ReplyDelete