Sunday, June 17, 2012

This is my prayer

I felt this was an appropriate song for today. :)
Plus the Burkeys helped get me prepared for this trip, so I think it's fitting to have them send me off in song! ;)



I am poor
I am weak
I have fears
I have needs
I have sinned
Lord hear my plea
Apart from you
I'm incomplete

I will not say to the potter
Why have you made me this way?
But surrender my life to the Father
Keep molding and kneading this clay

Make my life shine like the stars
In the dark of the night
Your kingdom come
Here as it is in heaven

You are more
Than my need
You create all good things
You breathe life
Sustaining me
Your word is light
That we may see

We have this treasure in jars of clay
That the one who is able and willing to save
Is living again and inside of me
This is hope of glory. 

This is love's great story.

2 comments:

  1. Blessings on your trip as you serve the Lord! I'm a friend of your Aunt

    Daisy, in case you wondered....

    ReplyDelete