Saturday, June 2, 2012

Family

Just a few short weeks ago I arrived in Paraguay with 23 others, most of whom were strangers, and I began to meet even more. 
Two weeks later I returned home with some of the best family I could ever have...


Our family :)

Con caras locas :P
This trip not only prepared me for the exciting things God has planned for me next, but I was able to build relationships with so many new people. College students, missionaries, missionary kids, Paraguayans... I met people from many different states and many countries who speak quite a few different languages... but I call them all my family. :)


I miss waking up everyday and being with all of them, but I've hardly even had time to really miss them because we've been talking NONSTOP since we've gotten back!

Technology amazes me and has greatly blessed us this week. We have had a long ongoing conversation thread on Facebook that over ten of us are active on, we've simultaneously watched Mulan in four states and two countries, we've video chatted with over 8 people at once in four states and three countries, ahh the list goes on! Technology has kept us together in very creative ways even though we are miles apart and I am so grateful!


I am really going to miss talking to these friends everyday, because I know this won't last forever... but I am so excited to have these new friends as part of my life now.


I love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Quieres que dure para siempre??? Podemos hacerlo.. yo creo que si. Te amo Cassidy.

    ReplyDelete